If you’re looking for tighter skin with less fine lines and wrinkles, and a smoother, more youthful texture, laser skin tightening might be the answer!
Nonsurgical technology is one of the most rapidly advancing sections of the cosmetic world, and that means tremendous results are now possible without surgery. In the past, tighter, smoother skin was only possible with face, eye, or neck lifting surgery, but now deep dermal heating with highly specialized lasers can accomplish similar results with almost no downtime!
Continue Reading for more information on LiteTouch Laser Skin Tightening brought to you by Manhattan Aesthetic Surgery in New York City…
What is Laser Skin Tightening?
Laser skin tightening involves a highly-specialized laser that is used to heat the deepest layers of the skin without damaging the superficial layers. The lack of damage to the top layers of the skin minimizes downtime, and focuses nearly all of the laser energy on the deep layers for an ultra-effective and immediate tightening response that continues over a period of several weeks. New collagen production leaves your skin tighter, brighter, smoother, and more resistant to aging, and dramatically improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, and neck. It is also a very effective treatment for a variety of other skin conditions such as:
- Course wrinkles and fine lines
- Sagging skin around the eyes, brows, mouth, and neck
- Acne scars
- Traumatic or surgical scars
- Large pores
- Excessively oily skin
Why is LiteTouch Laser Skin Tightening more effective than other techniques?
- Better Technology. The LiteTouch Laser Skin Tightening method uses top-of-the-line technology that is only available to a select group of physicians who have enough laser experience with laser treatments to gain certification from the manufacturer. This technology is not available at spas, media-spas, or in the offices of any non-physician practitioners, and it produces results that are far superior to lesser machines that do not requires such a rigorous training and certification process.
- Better Skin Preparation. Very few laser practitioners understand the importance of preparing the skin for the most effective laser treatment possible, and this is one of the main reasons, aside from poor technology, that so many laser treatments leave have such disappointing results. LiteTouch Laser Skin Tightening begins with an advanced skin preparation technique that is designed to enhance the effectiveness of the laser and boost the results to a level that is not only noticeable in a single treatment, but also continues to improve over time.
- Better Practitioners. Any laser treatment is only as good as the technology, the skin preparation, and the skill of the practitioner! Because of intensive training and certification process involved in gaining access to this laser skin tightening technology, you can be rest assured that the practitioner administering your LiteTouch Laser Skin Tightening treatment has a wealth of knowledge and experience that is necessary to give you the best result possible.
How many laser skin tightening sessions will I need, and how long does each session take?
The number of sessions that you’ll need depends on the amount of skin sagging you have, and on which area of your face you are treating. Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes may be significantly improved in a single treatment, while sagging skin on the neck may require 2-5 treatments depending on the quality of the skin. An initial series of 2-3 skin tightening sessions spaced about 2 weeks apart, followed by a maintenance sessions every 6 months dramatically improve and maintain the quality of your skin! Each laser skin tightening session takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
Is there any downtime with laser skin tightening?
Basic laser skin tightening sessions will leave your skin slightly pink (like a minor sunburn) for 4-6 hours, but it is easily concealed with a light amount of foundation or tinted moisturizer. More intensive treatments designed to focus on skin around the eyes, mouth, or neck, or to treat acne scars or melanoma, may leave your skin pink for 1-3 days. The most intense treatments designed to treat severe scars or winkles may cause a very minor amount of skin flaking that is also very similar to the peeling that can sometimes occur with a minor sunburn.
How long does it take to see the results of laser skin tightening?
With the LIteTouch technique, your skin will be noticeably brighter and tighter immediately after the treatment, and the tightening effect will continue over the course of 2-3 weeks. Having a short series of 2-3 treatments spaced about 2 weeks apart will produce an amazing improvement in skin tightness and texture that can easily be maintained with short sessions every 6-9 months.
Photo Credit: istockphoto.com