It’s been about a month since I took the plunge with Voluma and I love it! My Sculptra from about 4 years ago was fading away and I couldn’t wait to try Juvederm’s latest product. Voluma did not disappoint! My cheekbones are defined and I got a more youthful lift to my cheeks as well. Even though I just had a birthday that pushed me into the “dark side” of my 30’s, I look better than I did 10 years ago! In my experience, Voluma is a definite game-changer in the world of fillers offering superior volume and lift (formerly only available with Sculptra) with instant results. Thinking about refreshing your look? I say Spring-forward with Voluma this season! If you have any questions or want additional information, please feel free to call my at MAS 917-703-7069
Injectable Specialist in New York City for Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, Perlane, Sculptra, Belotero, and Radiesse
Juvederm is adding a new member to it’s already outstanding lineup of injectable soft tissue fillers. it’s called VOLUMA, but it’s not all about volume…
View original post 274 more words
Nonsurgical procedures are becoming more popular all the time, and the nonsurgical rhinoplasty, otherwise known as the Liquid Rhinoplasty, is no exception.
A liquid rhinoplasty can be a fantastic procedure that is a fraction of the cost, and carries almost no downtime, as compared to a surgical rhinoplasty, as long as your goals are in line with what the procedure can accomplish.
Keep Reading to find out what the Liquid Rhinoplasty CAN and CANNOT do…
Most of us have heard of products like Juvederm, Restylane and Radiesse, but what about Sculptra?
Sculptra is on the verge of becoming one of the most popular products for rejuvenating lost cheekbones, tired eyes, and sunken cheeks.
Continue Reading to learn more about Sculptra Aestheiic…
For those who haven’t heard… there is a new filler available in the United States!
The FDA recently approved this hyaluronic-acid filler, known as Belotero, which can be used to treat moderate-severe facial wrinkles and folds. Belotero has been used for years in Europe and Canada, and it is very similar to other hyaluronic fillers, such as Juvederm and Restylane. However, there are some key differences you should know about.
Continue Reading to find out what you should know about Belotero
LINDSEY LOPEZ: Professional Makeup Artist, San Antonio, TX
As a professional makeup artist, I’ve noticed a trend that has me wondering. LIPS!
I have seen some overdone lips that no longer have a natural look. In fact it looks like some have bad allergies or puffiness from waking up after a long nap. And, I have to say, that using nude lipstick on over-filled lips confuses me as a makeup artist. The cracks in the lips are emphasized with some nude lip colors making large lips look milky and not very luscious. Additionally, if you are wearing nude lipstick, you are taking away from them which makes me wonder why you got them fuller in the first place.
If you want fuller lips, my recommendation is to attract attention to them with color! Also some face shapes and eye shapes look better with smaller lips. It really comes down to personal preference and what makes you SMILE! J Makeup is meant to enhance your features and many products can do that for you.
NICHOLAS VENDEMIA, M.D.: Plastic Surgeon New York City
Lip enhancement is one of the most difficult injectible procedures, so it’s no wonder that there are so many overfilled, unnatural trout pouts! Here are my recommendations to make sure your lips turn out to be luscious instead of laughable:
- FIND AN EXPERIENCED INJECTOR: We’ve all heard the old adage, “you’re good at what you do”, and it couldn’t be more true for advanced injections like lips and cheekbones. You definitely want to have your lips done by someone who is qualified to be doing injections in the first place, and by someone who does lots of lips (not many doctors do). Don’t be shy about asking your plastic surgeon about his or her level of experience with lip enhancement, and make sure that you trust their answer before you dive in!
- LOOK AT BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS: One of the easiest (and best) ways to find out whether or not your injector is experienced with lip enhancement is to ask for Before & After photos. If they do not have any, or if their photos do not show consistently excellent results, you should probably go elsewhere.
- BE REALISTIC: Lips come in all shapes and sizes. Some are extremely thin, while others are enviably full without any enhancement whatsoever. If you’re in the thin category, even the most experienced injector won’t be able to give you Angelina Jolie’s level of plump, and if you let them try, you’ll wind up looking like one of the Beverly Hills Housewives! Lip enhancement is not about having a “fuller” or larger lip. It’s about having more of the pink part of your lip (the vermillion) visible, about having the perfect balance between your upper and lower lips, and about smoothing out wrinkles on the lip surface. Your lips should not be bigger and puffier after lip injections that are done well… they should just look prettier!
- GET SOME MAKEUP TIPS FROM A PRO: If your lips are extremely thin, remember, be realistic, and use a combination of subtle lip enhancement with a product like Juvederm, and a makeup lesson from a pro like Lindsey! Juvederm will allow more of the pink part of your lip to show so that Lindsey has a bigger canvas to work with, and as she said, a splash of the right color goes a long way towards lips that appear fuller and more fabulous!
- IF YOU GOT BAD LIP INJECTIONS, THEY CAN BE FIXED: If you’re not happy with the result of your lip augmentation, don’t lose hope. Most of the time, there are ways to improve the results, especially if you’ve been injected with a hyaluronic acid (HA) filler like Juvederm or Restylane.
Cheekbone enhancement is one of my favorite procedures! It’s one of the easiest ways for women in the their late 20’s to early 40’s to refresh their looks without anyone suspecting that they had something done!
When performed properly, cheekbone augmentation is so beautiful and natural that everyone will think you look “prettier”, but no one will know why. You’ll suddenly have a gorgeous highlight to apply blush, a plump “apple” when you smile, and your under eye hollows will be a thing of the past!
Keep Reading to find out the Top 4 Ways to enhance your cheekbones!
Do you feel like your hands are the oldest looking part of your body?
You’re not alone. With all the incredible non-invasive facial rejuvenation technologies out there, people are looking younger and younger all the time. Why should hands be any different? They’re in full view all day long… when we shake hands… when we hail a cab… when we show off our new jewelry… 🙂
Interested in learning more about hand rejuvenation? Or in seeing an amazing Before & After photo?
Continue Reading for more information about the two treatments for younger looking hands!
Filed under Fillers, Lasers